Best Bath Toys for Toddlers 2020 – If you give a toddler a toy, it mostly means that you have got a happy kid. Toddlers aren’t fussy when it comes to toys. Toys are more than just playing things, though and while they should be fun, they should always be age-appropriate, stimulating, and safe. The key to long toddler baths is always great bath toys. Playing is important in the social, mental, physical, and emotional development of children.
- 1 Best Baby Bath Toys For Toddlers 2020
- 2 Keep In Mind While Choosing the Best Baby Bath Toy for Toddlers
Best Baby Bath Toys For Toddlers 2020
|1||Nuby Floating Purple Octopus with 3 Hoopla Rings...||$7.99 $6.89||Add to Cart|
|2||Bath Toy, Fishing Floating Squirts Toy and Water...||$9.95||Add to Cart|
|3||KiDEPOCH Baby Bath Toys for Toddlers 3-4 Years Old...||$15.99||Add to Cart|
|4||SHOHEN Baby Bath Toys for Toddlers 1-4, Water...||$11.99||Add to Cart|
|5||Munchkin Fishin' Bath Toy||$8.99 $7.72||Add to Cart|
|6||Munchkin Float and Play Bubbles Bath Toy, 4 Count||$9.18||Add to Cart|
|7||PETPLUS Bathtub Toys (12 Pcs) Baby Bath Toys for...||$10.49||Add to Cart|
|8||AWOTOY Upgrade Bath Toy Bubble Bath Manually Maker...||$15.99||Add to Cart|
|9||Bath Toys, Water Spray Toys for Kids Baby Bath...||$14.99 $13.99||Add to Cart|
|10||The First Years Disney Baby Bath Squirt Toys,...||$10.99 $6.64||Add to Cart|
Every toddler is awestruck with animals and when they get animals when they take a month, it’s like a party in the bathroom for the toddlers. The bright and colorful squeaky bath toys which are specially made to make your toddler’s bath time entertaining and fun are very aptly made to fit into their little hands. They are made out of non-toxic materials & make the perfect companion for your kid in their bath pool.
- This will help the kids understand the names of different animals.
- As a parent, you can also interact with your child and teach them how different animals make sounds and so on.
Just like animals, fruit-shaped toys are more likely to educational toys that are useful for toddlers while they grow up. The toys are made with high-quality non-toxic material especially keeping the child’s safety in mind. The toys come with an amazing fragrance. The toys are specially made in bright colors which are attractive and in different shapes. The size of the toys is very apt for the baby to hold or grasp during a bath or playing.
- This will help the kids understand the names of different fruits.
- As a parent, you can also interact with your child with this small bath time activity.
The turtle toy is made in with attractive colors to attract the toddlers and make their bathing time fun and exciting. This can be usually used to distract the child when they usually become anxious while taking bath.
- The different colors of the toys make it quite interactive for children who have just started exploring the things around them.
The Munchkin Fishing Bath Toy which is a magnetic fishing rod and three plastic toys that float in water is perfect for your toddler. The rod’s string can be winded up while playing thus making the toy an excellent fishing bath toy for toddlers. The fishing action helps in developing better hand and eye coordination of the toddler. The toy is made from 100% BPA-free material and contains non-toxic colors.
- The different toys will help them understand various shapes, sizes, and colors.
- The fishing rod will help your child move his/ her arms and legs more in water which is physically good for them.
A musical bath toy for toddlers that also spews fountains using a battery-operated an inbuilt pump. All you have to do is place the toy at the center of the tub as it drawers the tub water and throws it out as a fountain through a central duck-shaped spout. The toy gives out duck sounds for added entertainment.
- The music is considered to be a great way to help the child developmentally especially in the initial months.
The speedboat bath toy for toddlers is made from non- toxic wood, so it’s as safe on the water as it is in a baby’s mouth. This kind of toy is made especially sustainable, and from wood so that it gives back to the entertainment as much as the gas-guzzling vehicles.
- This will help your kids get moving in the water which will get them a little active physically.
The most used bath toy is the classic stacking cups. They can be used as cups to wash the little one’s hair, pots of soup for their pretend dinner or ways to transfer bubbles from one side of the bathtub to another. A toddler can be taught relative sizes and reinforce colors as well as counting during bath time and they’re great for packing along to the beach or just playing with on the living room floor.
- Kids will have a great time arranging the cups one on the other and it will become easier for you to have them take a bath.
- Also, the different colors prove to be quite attractive to them.
These are the classic bath time option and are a great way to introduce colors, numbers, and letters to the toddlers. The foam letters and numbers stick to the walls of the bathtub when wet and also floats on the water.
- The foam letters and alphabets will help them develop the knowledge of these alphabets and they can easily learn them at a very early stage.
Before buying or giving your toddler any toy, make sure to check the material used to make the toy. It should not harm your toddler in any case.
Also, keep a check on how your toddler uses the toys you just brought for them. The best way to keep a check on how does the toddler uses the toy you just brought or gave them, is by simply supervising kids as they play. Your constant telling them how to play will teach the kids how to play safely while having fun.
Make sure they’re clean because toddlers tend to put every toy in their mouth so always make sure it’s safe for them.