Best Commercial Juicers: If you love to have fruit juices in your breakfast or simply you like to drink fruit juices at the comfort of your house with your family and friends, then you must buy a commercial juicer for yourself which can be of a great investment for your kitchen.
The best commercial juicer will not produce sound as compared to most of the household juicers which mean that you can drink a lot of healthy juice by going low on voice.
If you are the one who is looking for a commercial juicer to use at home or office, then you know that there are a various number of options available in the market, which may confuse you because of the multiple features.
In order to find the perfect commercial juicer for your needs all of you have to do is go through our buyer’s guide and the article, we take many things in consideration such as centrifugal, masticating and citrus juicers which produce juice by using very different qualities which work differently on various fruits, additionally we have considered the motors and constructions which is really important to know how much power you will be getting from your juicer and how durable is it.
Best Commercial Grade Juicer – Buyers Guide
- 1 Best Commercial Grade Juicer – Buyers Guide
- 1.1 Difference Between Commercial Juicers & Household Juicers?
- 1.2 Types of Juicers: Masticating or Centrifugal
- 1.3 Juicing Speed & Continuous Operation of Motor
- 1.4 Top 6+ Best Juice Extractor On The Market 2019
- 1.5 Super Angel Premium Deluxe
- 1.6 Ruby 2000 Juicer
- 1.7 Robot Coupe J 80 Ultra
- 1.8 Santos MJ 800 Miracle
- 1.9 Hurom HZ Slow Juicer
- 1.10 SuperLand Orange Juice Machine
Why do People Love to Have Fresh Juice?
Drinking natural juice which is been extracted from fresh fruits is not only delicious but it is healthy and is filled vitamins and is nutritious.
Bottled fruit juices contain preservatives and added sugar whereas, freshly squeezed juices are free from all of these which gives enough reason to people who are health freak to go for fresh juices and make it a key part of their balanced diet.
Difference Between Commercial Juicers & Household Juicers?
At first you cannot find much difference between the commercial and household juicers as they perform the same functions and small commercial juicers are of the same size as the household juicers, but commercial juicers are way better than household juicers because they are well internally equipped with equipment’s that help to handle and control larger juicing jobs on more frequent basis.
The internal parts of the commercial juicers are resistant to corrosion and are strong enough to withstand the frequent and more juicing cycles, especially the parts that come in the contact of acidic fruits.
On the other hand the motor of the commercial juicers is more powerful which will allow you to juice a great number of fruits quickly and because of more powerful motor commercial juicers don’t suffer from overheating and their motor remains protected which is one of the important reason why people look for commercial juicers because household juicers breakdown when they are overused.
Now to determine that which commercial juicer is best for you mainly depend upon the amount of juice you plan to take out every day, whether you are going use it at your house or at your business that involves juice bar this point needs to be taken into consideration.
At home also it depends whether you have a large family and how frequently you need to take out the juice and how many of them drink the juice all of these minute details need to be taken into consideration.
Types of Juicers: Masticating or Centrifugal
There are three different types of commercial juicers – centrifugal, masticating & citrus juicers.
- Centrifugal Commercial Juicer: The centrifugal juicers work much like a blender, it has a large blade that rotates at high speed to slice and dice fruits which allow the juice to flow out easily.
- Masticating Commercial Juicers: Masticating juicers are more efficient as they grind food using internal gear or in some cases, it grinds fruits between the two gears.
- Citrus Commercial Juicers: Citrus commercial juicers are perfectly designed to work on citrus fruits like oranges; grapefruits etc. and they function very differently than other fruit juicers because citrus juicers have a mechanical reamer that fully spins into the fruits and removes the pulpy interior releasing the juice.
Centrifugal and masticating both of the juicers though are best than household juicers but have their own pros and cons.
- The main problem with centrifugal juicers is that they are not effective at squeezing juices out of the fruit and are more prone at wasting food as it takes a large quantity of fruit to make a single glass of juice and they are totally ineffective if you want to take out the juice from green leaves or wheatgrass.
On the other hand, masticating juicers literally squeeze every bit out of every piece of fruit and vegetables and is a better option than centrifugal juicers if you want to juice the hard fruits and vegetables such as carrots and beetroots.
- Although, masticating juicers are slow and they require a lot of food preparation and they will clog and when it is overdone it will break if you try to put huge pieces into them on the other hand centrifugal juicers take a very little preparation before juicing as they will smoothly slice through nearly anything and it will complete its work fast but they can produce quite a loud sound when they are operating.
Masticating juicers cost two to three times more than centrifugal juicers. Whereas citrus juicers are cheap but their use is only limited to citrus fruits therefore, it doesn’t leave you with the huge number of options for preparing different types of juices.
Juicing Speed & Continuous Operation of Motor
The motor of the juicer is one of the most important features that need to be taken into consideration after deciding the type of juicer you want to buy, as it is known as the heart of the juicer.
- More powerful motor will allow you to juice the larger chunks of fruits and vegetables without clogging the juicer, this thing needs to be taken into consideration in the case of masticating juicers.
However, the price of the juicers tends to vary depending upon the scale of horsepower or wattage of the motor, more the power of the motor more expensive the juicer becomes.
- Juicing speed depends upon the type of juicer you go for but more the powerful motor, more quickly it will tend to juice the fruits and vegetables- centrifugal juicers always operate more quickly than masticating juicers.
- Always remember that when you are going to a buy juicer of but they are of the same type and compare them to know that which one is best then check the rotations per minute to gauge relative juicing speeds.
The other things you need to take into consideration are the amount of time a juicer can operate continuously without getting overheated, the longer the juicer can juice the more you can juice before allowing it to take rest to cool down, and commonly juicers who have more powerful motors and possess the high speed to overheat quickly.
Buying a commercial juicer which is certified by one of the major nationally recognized testing laboratories is very important, some major certifications are certification by the underwriters laboratory (UL) or Intertek (ETL) signify that the juicer has gone through rigorous tests and is determined that the juicer meets all the safety standards that are set up by occupational safety and health administrations.
Build & Safety Features:
A commercial juicer is a big investment, therefore, you need to make sure that it pays you back properly by working well, therefore, you need to keep the juicer clean after using.
- Stainless steel is the standard material that is used to construct the commercial juicers however; there are juicers that are made with BPA- free plastic components.
- Before considering that which build you should go for considering the price of the commercial juicer and for how many years you are planning to use it.
Look for juicers those have built-in safety features, the most common safety feature you need to have is automatic shut off if the top of the juicer is opened this will prevent the blades of the juicer to get exposed while in operation, secondly, overheating shut offs are considered important so that you do not burn out the motor as they add on more years to the life of the juicer.
As we have mentioned above a commercial is considered as the great investment for your home or your juice bar, you need to make sure that you are protected in case anything goes wrong.
- Warranties majorly vary for commercial juicers some will give you no warranty, while some vary from several months or a year nearly up to 10 years which is the maximum.
- Many commercial juicers offer more warranty on the motor- which is considered to be the most critical component of a juicer and is designed with the durability kept in mind and it needs more attention rather than the other components of the juicer but the worst part is warranty on the commercial juicer is less than the warranty of the household juicers.
Keeping all of the above points in mind we have listed down below the best commercial juicers, to know them to keep reading the article.
Top 6+ Best Juice Extractor On The Market 2019
Product Features RPM Check Out Best Commercial Masticating Juicer Surgical grade stainless steel, Twin Gears & Extracting Screen 82 RPM Best Commercial Centrifugal Juicer 3/4 HP Motor, Produces up to 1 quart in 30 Seconds, & Automatic Pulp Ejection 3450 RPM Best Budget Commercial Centrifugal Juicer Stainless Steel Motor Base, Pulp Ejection 3000 RPM Best Commercial Juicer For the Money Form fitting pulp receptacle, 1HP - 800 W 3600 RPM Best Budget Commercial Masticating Juicer Stainless steel, Slow Squeeze Technology, Taste & Pulp Control, & Works Quietly 43 RPM Best Commercial Orange Juicer Squeeze 22-30 oranges per minute, high quality stainless steel case, & 120W power consumption 36 RPM
Super angel premium deluxe is the masticating juicer comes loaded with powerful 3 horsepower motor that will work wonder if you want to nearly cut through fruits and vegetables and the juicer comes along with two-stage twin gear system that will allow the juicer to break through large pieces of fruits and vegetables for you and juice them properly, moreover it will chunk off the stiff chunks of food without jamming the process of juicing this thing will not only reduce the time of preparation and save your time but will also increase the durability of the juicer as the gears will not break.
At 82 RPM this juicer works quite fast for a masticating juicer and will definitely provide you with a large volume of juice, nearly as quick as any slower centrifugal juicer would do.
- Let’s appreciate the fact that the company gives you a 10-year warranty on the motor that will give a state of mind knowing that you need to worry about the motor of the juicer for years.
- To prevent the clogging of juicer while using large chunks of fruits and vegetables the juicer comes with a narrow feeding tube and the other feature is the automatic pulp ejection which ensures that it outputs the juice smoothly out of the juicer rather than outputting the chewed up chunks of fruits and vegetables.
The exterior of the juicer is constructed out of stainless steel which makes it extremely durable and has five years warranty to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase.
Many happy customers reported that the juicer is extremely easy to clean all thanks to simple and easy disassembly after juicing.
- It has 82 RPM two-stage twin gear grinding system.
- It works fast and gives you a highly efficient process of juicing.
- The company offers you a 10-year warranty on motor.
- Gaskets of the juicer are prone to wear and are expensive to replace.
Ruby 2000 centrifugal juicer is the fast and reliable juicer is the excellent juicer, which has the ¾ horsepower motor which is not powerful as compared to the other juicers but not the ignore the fact that this juicer can produce 1.5 liters of juice in not more than 30 seconds and the motor doesn’t overheat which means that the juicer has a long life.
- The juicer is fully constructed out of stainless steel and comes with easy to disassemble design which makes the cleaning process an easy task.
- The juicer has large input tubes that allow you to juice the large chunks of fruits and vegetables without much preparation of food, which will for sure increase the process of juicing and will save your time.
- Additionally, the Ruby 2000 comes with automatic pulp ejection feature that will make your juice easy and smooth to flow regardless of the hardness of fruit you put in it.
The only downfall you will face with this juicer is that no doubt it is best for juicy fruits and vegetables but when you will try to juice leafy green or hard vegetables such as carrots and beetroots the juicer will not release as much juice, another thing that will make you worry is that the juicer comes with only six month warranty which is less than the other models available in the market and less for what you are going to pay because the juicer is expensive.
- It is very fast and easy to clean.
- It comes with a motor which comes with overheating protection.
- It has automatic pulp ejection.
- The exterior of the juicer is made out of stainless steel which is very durable.
- It has a short warranty of six months.
- It is on the pricier side.
If you are looking for a juicer which is very fast or you want to a juicer for your juice bar then you should definitely go for this juicer which is from Robot Coupe and is extremely speedy at juicing wide variety of fruits, it has the motor of 125 horsepower is the most powerful motor among centrifugal juicers, but the blade speed of the juicer is slightly lower when compared to other juicers to bring out the more extraction from hard fruits and vegetables.
Though the motor doesn’t have a built-in breaker which would prevent overheating many of the users positively reported that they didn’t face any issue with overheating even after extended use of the juicer.
- The juicer is particularly designed with an automated feeder and extra wide top opening which reduces the required food preparation, additionally, the juicer comes with an automatic pulp separator and a huge 6.5-quart waste container that allows you to unconditionally juice before you empty out the container.
- The start and stop buttons obviously contribute to the safety and ease of the juicer, users greatly appreciate the fact that the stainless steel lid can be dishwasher and is dishwasher safe for simple cleaning.
The good part is that juicer is inexpensive as compared to other centrifugal juicers and comes with one year warranty on both parts of the juicers and motor of the juicer; many happy customers said that the stainless steel and ABS plastic construction was durable and did not develop any issues from regular use at the juicing bar business.
- It is inexpensive.
- It comes with a large 6.5-quart waste container for pulp.
- It has a powerful 125 horsepower motor.
- It has only a 1-year warranty.
- It doesn’t have built-in overheating shut off.
This juicer can be boon both for your house and business use as the one horsepower motor is a heavy duty motor but works quietly unlike the other commercial juicers.
- The motor comes with an extended five-year warranty which will give you a feeling of satisfaction after investing money in this juicer and the juicer is equipped with overheating protection to keep it safe.
- The other components of the juicer are made out of stainless steel and come along with two years warranty although many of the satisfied customers said that they last after many years of use.
- The blade of the juicer spins at 3,600 rpm although the juicer outputs the juice at comparatively fair rate of one quart per minute, despite this low juicing rate, the juicer has a huge opening therefore you can move through juicing with a little amount of food preparation and contains an automatic pulp ejection which helps to make your juice smooth.
Another best aspect about the design of this juicer is that it has built-in safety features; the juicer is designed to quickly turn off after the top is unlocked, which makes sure that the blade cannot start accidentally while it is exposed.
- It holds on all necessary certificates.
- It comes with automatic pulp ejection.
- It conducts a somewhat quiet operation.
- It has a long term warranty.
- It has a moderate juicing rate for a centrifugal juicer.
Hurom HZ slow juicer is the incredible masticating juicer which produces high quality of juice, the 150 W motor is small and rotates at 43 rpm providing a plenty of power to chew every hard piece of fruit or vegetable, the juicer is the quietest among the other juicers available in the market as the motor of the juicer is slow rotation and low power.
- The motor offers you 10 years guarantee.
- The juicer is capable of producing liters of juices in about 5 to 10 minutes depending upon the fruits and vegetables you are using.
- The motor only runs for about 30 minutes without overheating beyond that you need to stop using it which severely limits the capacity of juice you can prepare in every batch.
- Another, downfall most of the users observed was that chamber capacity of the juicer is small it is only 17 oz. which requires you to stay near the juicer to frequently feed more food into it.
- The most incredible advantage of slow speed is that most of your fruit will squeeze till the very last drop of juice and will leave you with lifeless pulp that you can easily dispose of knowing that you have got all the juice.
The parts of the juicer are made from BPA free plastic and the parts are removable and dishwasher safe for simple cleaning.
- It operates quietly.
- The juicer juices fruits very effectively.
- It is inexpensive as compared to the other commercial juicers.
- It works slowly.
- The capacity of the chamber is small.
- It only operates for 30 minutes without overheating.
If you love to drink citrus fruit juice daily then you should definitely go for this juicer from super land at the price which this is offered this citrus juicer is stealing deal as it will juice through 30 oranges per minute, but this doesn’t mean that this juicer can only be used on oranges you can go ahead and use grapefruits, lemons and limes, minimal preparation is required to juice your fruits all of you have to do is simply cut through the fruit in half and place them inside the hopper.
The juicer doesn’t have pulp removal as it squeezes the fruit rather than a reamer therefore much of the pulp remains attached with rinds, further the discarded rinds are automatically dumped into the waste container that is on either side of the machine which is intentionally constructed by the company to keep the area around the juicer clean, once you are done you can easily pull apart the components of the juicer for washing.
The main downside of the juicer is that it doesn’t come with a warranty which can make you think twice before investing in this juicer.
- It gives you protection from overheating.
- It will automatically discard the rinds.
- It will squeeze up to 30 oranges in a minute.
- It doesn’t come with a warranty.
- It is too large and heavy to move easily.
- Best Small Food Processor for Making Hummus 2019
- Best Mini Pizzelle Makers 2019
- Best Easiest To Use Infrared Cooking Ovens 2019
- Heavy Duty Gear Driven Rotary Tiller 2019
- Best Affordable Record Player with Built In Speakers
- Mens Luxury Watches under 300
- Beach Cart that Turns into a Table
- Best Karcher Electric Pressure Washer
A commercial juicer has the potential to generate large volumes of fresh juice from a variety of vegetables and fruits and you can use the commercial juicer at your home and business.
If you are the one who drinks a lot of juice and invest a lot at a grocery store buying those added preservatives and sugar juice which is not even healthy then you should definitely buy a commercial juicer.
As we mentioned above our top 6 picks, choosing one among them was very difficult because all of them were best in their own way, but we had to make a choice so we did so, our top pick is Premium Deluxe juicer from the super angel.
As it has a massive 3 horsepower motor and two-stage twin gear grinding system which allows this juicer to effectively juice away almost every fruit and vegetable regardless of their toughness, at 82 rpm this juicer works fast among the other masticating juicers and the exteriors are made out of stainless steel plus the juicer comes with 10 year warranty on the motor and 5 year warranty on the other parts.