Are you looking for a Sock Aid Kits? Suffering from some sort of pain? If your mobility is disabled temporarily or permanently then pulling sock can be very difficult to bend down or require someone to help with it. So we at ReviewCart have listed our Top 5 Best Sock Aid Kits solves all your issues. Thus, it retains individual’s independence.
How To Use Socks Aid
We have provided you with simple and understandable socks aid instruction that can make it easy to use.
- Firstly, Place the sock aid into your stocking or socks. Assuring the back heel of your sock/stocking is at the rear of the dressing aid. Concerning support hose, you have to spread the hose over the sock aid correspondingly, without bunching.
- Support the unit from securing it with a hand. At the start, complete the process for the damaged leg or weekend leg.
- While retaining, lower the sock aid to the ground and slide your foot into the sock aid to drag the sock aid on your foot.
- Pull right up until the sock is up to your leg. Continue to pull until the sock aid is released of the sock.
- Follow the same procedure to position a sock on the opposite foot.
The Royal Medical Solutions Sock Aid
The Royal Medical Solutions Sock Aid is the best-selling product that has many satisfying customers. The product is a great deal for the one who is looking for help while putting on socks, It allows you to put on socks/stocking independently. Users love functionality and convenience of this socks aid. However, few users find it difficult to put on compression socks.
This product features non-slip foam handles for a comfortable grip and slips resistant pad to hold a sock in place so as not to slip off. Therefore the slip pad and cord can be cut to adjust the desired length.
In whole, The Royal Medical Solutions Sock Aid is an ideal tool for those who have limited mobility, difficulty to bend over, and also for someone who is recovering from back, knee or hip replacement surgery.
- RMS Deluxe Sock Aid is well-built that helps individuals pull on socks or stockings at ease
- The product is very sturdy and helpful
- Built up foam handles
- Flexible plastic shell
- Slip-resistant pad
- Few customers say the product is too wide that makes difficult to fit their socks into the plastic piece.
- Very few buyers have difficulties with placing thick and compression socks on.
EVA Medical EZ TUG Sock Aid with Foam Grip
Sock Aid with foam grip manufactured by EVA Medical is a top rated dressing aid that you might want to own. Many customers love the easiness and usefulness that the product provides while putting the socks on, but there are some customers who complain about the size and difficulties putting a thick sock. They also stated that it won’t fit into the tool if you’ve foot size over 12.
EVA Medical EZ TUG Sock Aid makes it easy to pull the sock or stocking even using it with one hand. The pad is made using high-quality material that won’t peel off easily after repeated use.
Overall, if you’re looking for the best sock aid then this product is a good choice for thousands of satisfying customers.
- Sturdy molded plastic core delivers a comfortable hold.
- The slip-resistant pad provides a non-slip grip
- It is constructed well to make the usage at ease
- It is very useful and helpful device.
- Requires upper body strength in order to pull the socks.
- Few customers have issues wearing thick/compression socks on.
- Some user complaints the product doesn’t fit properly for a larger foot.
The CM Sock Aid
The CM Sock Aid offers a smooth way for putting on socks especially for people who are suffering from back pain or physically challenged. A customer praises the handiness of this dressing aid, but few do criticize the quality of the fabric and trouble with putting a compression sock on it.It includes a loop strap that can be used easily with only one hand and also the length is adjustable. A sock remains open as the three fingers gradually bend to put up the contour of foot and heel. Therefore, it reduces one’s need to bend when putting stocks/stocking by providing the potential for a fall and relieves stress.
In general, handlers have a satisfactory opinion of the CM deluxe sock aid, saying its comfortable and very useful dressing aid for the disabled. Overall, this easy-to-use flexible sock aid might be a great choice if you’ve some sort of mobility impediment.
- The CM Sock Aid is well made and has a three finger design to hold socks or stocking easily
- Nylon interior to reduce friction
- Flexible plastic core
- The product is very helpful
- It is very easy to use
- Several buyers criticize the material which fell apart after a few months
- Few find it difficult with putting compression or thick socks on
The Wright Stuff Easy On/Easy Off Sock Aid Kit
The dressing aid by the Wright Stuff offers is a good choice of putting socks conveniently for people who can’t reach their feet. The customer is happy with the effectiveness of this dressing sock aid, but user complains about the inconvenience caused while putting a compression sock on.
With the help of this item, you can also remove your socks as well as light compression fabric too. This sock assist aid is a solid choice if you have issues with bending.
Altogether, purchasers find this easy on/easy off sock aid kit easy to use and sturdy, that it works thriving with regular socks.
- The Wright Stuff socks aid kit is very helpful
- The product is very sturdy
- It is easy to use
- Several user complaints of difficulties with putting compression socks on
The Sock Horse Kit
If you are looking for a sock/stocking aid, you might love to own this one with extra -long handle obtainable by Sock Horse. Customers love this tool for being a very useful tool, but then there are quite a few users who are disappointed with the product being too wide and incompetent for compression socks.
The Sock Horse Kit comprises an extra-long handle that’s helpful because it reduces bending and straining. With the provided rubber grips, it is gentle on nylons and delicate socks.
Users have a favorable opinion about this sock horse kit, saying that its perfect tool for all types of socks especially athletic socks. However, there are some purchasers who experience issues putting sock as it is too wide and as a result, it stretches out socks.
Overall, if you are looking for a sock aid with a long-handled then this might be a solid preference.
- The Sock Horse Kit works well
- This dressing aid is very helpful
- Easy to use socks aid
- Users complain about this product for being too wide
- Quite a few face problems putting compression socks on
We tried our best to help you out with purchasing socks aid with Top 5 Best Sock Aid Kits. All the above-provided information is unbiased, so go for the one that meets all you’re requirement including the price. We haven’t included the pricing as it keeps changing during some sort of sales or discount. Anyways the product itself is provided at the best price.
- Best Portable Workbenches With Table 2018
- Best Countertop Microwave Convection Oven Combo
- Best Laser Tag Guns With Vests 2018
- Best Coolest Full Tower PC Cases
- Buy Mini Metal Lathes – Durable & Designed
All these socks aid kit are the best-selling units with numerous satisfying customers, if you love any one of these products don’t forget to add it to your cart before the products get stock out. We love to hear from you, all your feedback and suggestions are always welcome. Don’t forget to check out our site for other purchasing help.