Flip chairs – Yes, you read correctly; chairs that can be “flipped” and it is for this reason that they have become a hot commodity this year.
Folding foam flip chairs can be add-ons to just about any room in the house (depending on your tastes and decor obviously) and can spruce up any room that otherwise may be quite dull to look at.
Let’s take a look at some of the hottest flips out lounge chairs thus far in 2020:
10+ Chair That Turns Into a Single Bed 2020
- 1 10+ Chair That Turns Into a Single Bed 2020
- 2 Your Zone – Flip Chair For Adults, Sleeping
- 3 Merax Adjustable Fabric Folding Chaise Lounge Sofa Chair Floor Couch (Navy 1)
- 4 Urban Shop 784857577563 Corner Convertible Flip Chair, Black
- 5 Marshmallow Furniture, Children’s 2 in 1 Flip Open Foam Sofa, Disney Minnie’s Bow-tique, by Spin Master
- 6 Milliard Tri-Fold Foam Folding Mattress and Sofa Bed for Guests or Floor Mat – Twin XL 78x38x4½ Inch
This single fold out chair bed weighs 26 pounds and has a chair size of 29.2″ x 29.5″ x 23.9″ and can be converted to a bed that is approximately 79.53″ x 29.5″ x 5.1″ and will cost you about $116.00 on Amazon (depending on what color you select).
The Merax Adjustable Sofa Chair has a modern pull point design and can be a perfect add-on for any living room, bedroom, dorm room, balcony, gaming room or outdoor space. The Merax is also multi-purpose and can be adjusted to be a sofa on the floor, chaise lounge or simply a good thing to relax on for watching TV, taking care of work on the computer, or just for some plain ol’ napping.
The Urban Shop Corner chairs that turn into beds is made up of soft ultra-suede fabric with foam cushioning; the chair is multi-functional and easily converts to a flat cushion with no assembly.
Marshmallow Furniture, Children’s 2 in 1 Flip Open Foam Sofa, Disney Minnie’s Bow-tique, by Spin Master
The marshmallow minnie Bow-tique folding foam kids fold out chair beds is the perfect choice for toddlers that give them a spot they can call their own while they read, eat snacks, watch TV, play or take a nap.
The toddler couch that folds out into a bed is made up of lightweight foam, kids will love to move it around from room to room themselves, flipping it open into a bed or folding it back into a sofa.
This soft, foam seat makes a great birthday present for any toddler 18 months+ for their play room, bedroom, living room, day care, sleepovers at grandma and grandpa’s, vacations, or nap time.
Milliard Tri-Fold Foam Folding Mattress and Sofa Bed for Guests or Floor Mat – Twin XL 78x38x4½ Inch
The Milliard Tri-Fold Folding Mattress is a simple, but elegant alternative when the full-size sofa bed isn’t an option for your place or decor. This particular flip sofa for adults is ideal for apartment dwellers, guests, college dorms, family dens and also for when you are travelling or anywhere else space is limited but you need seating.
The Milliard is also perfect for video gaming, camping, or simply relaxing and enjoying a great book or a nice glass of wine.
The cover on the Milliard is also removable which is perfect for washing (just in case you accidentally knock over said glass of wine!) The material that the Milliard is made out of is CertiPUR-US certified high-density foam which prevents the bed from sagging, while also being light enough to carry during travel.
The dimensions of the Milliard are 78″x38″x4½ (Twin XL) and has storage dimensions are 38″x29″x14 which makes it easy to store in tight spaces or in the trunk of your car if need be.
- Best Rated Automatic Tobacco Electric Cigarette Rolling Machine 2020
- Best Extended Mouse Pad 2020
- Best Dog Car Barriers Reviews 2020
- Best Motorized Fastest Electric Scooters for Adults 2020
- Best Frankford Arsenal Brass Tumbler Review 2020
- Best Pump to Remove Water From Pool 2020
- Beach Carts With Big Wheels
- 48v 1000w Electric Bicycle Kit With Battery
- Best AC/DC TIG Welder for the Money
- Hoover Air Cordless Lift Upright Vacuum with Battery Reviews
All in all, when it comes to these five flip chairs that were reviewed above, I would say that the Milliard may be your best bet or the Minnie Bow-tique chair if you are looking for something for kids. In regards to the supposed chemicals that are all over the chairs, unfortunately, there are harsh chemicals in just about everything so the best thing to do would be to read the labels, just as we should do with food. If the smell is too much for you be sure to obviously keep your receipt just in case you need to return it.