Best Digital Watches for Men Under $100: Digital watches are used for specific functions; a perfect digital watch should be durable and should be multi-functional. Although, digital watches are typically not fashion accessories, when you choose a digital watch you should always consider the one that harmoniously matches your style and needs.
How Should You Choose the Best Digital Watches under $100?
- 1 How Should You Choose the Best Digital Watches under $100?
- 2 Best Brands Digital Watches For Men – FAQ’S:
- 3 Best Casio Digital Watches under $300
- 4 Best Digital Timex Watches under $100
Digital watches are perfectly designed for casual and outdoor activities and use; these watches are not focused on the design, but the functions and features of the watch do matter. The best digital watches under 100 $ are the most functional and enduring. Down below we have mentioned the essential features that you should consider before buying a digital watch.
- A regular watch comes with the acceptability to be shock resistant, which typically means that it can survive hitting tables or dropping it from 1 meter. But if you want more protection for your watch then you should go for Casio G-shock or SO certified shock resistant watch which can survive from dropping from 10 meters.
- The watch should be water resistant; with 100 hundred dollars you can easily find a digital watch with 100 m waterproof ability. This resistance against water means that you can take a shower or go swimming without any need to wear the watch. Of course, you cannot do scuba diving while wearing it.
- Your watch should be resistance to magnetic. Anti-magnetic watches are not able to run with work with minimal deviation when they are exposed to a certain level of magnetic field.
- The watch should have sensors; there are three common sensors in a digital watch.
- There is an air pressure sensor for barometer and altimeter.
- Your watch should have a direction sensor for a compass.
- Your watch should have a temperature sensor for the thermometer.
- The dial of your watch should have an easy to read screen, from which you can read in any environment. Though every digital watch comes with a backlight, it is not always easy to read a watch in any environment. Therefore, you need to pay more attention to the screen before purchasing a watch.
Best Brands Digital Watches For Men – FAQ’S:
Which Brand Should I Choose: Timex or Casio?
Both of the brands Casio and Timex are reputable and are great watchmakers, as we know Casio is famous for their calculating electronic circuit and the products are more durable whereas, Timex is renowned for its elegant traditional designs.
Both of them fall under the same price segment and equally prepare good watches.
How does a Digital Watch Work?
A digital watch or a quartz watch is a battery powered watch, inside them, they have electric circuits running that count the seconds, minutes and hours and then displays them on the screen. Tiny crystals of quartz regulate the electric circuits of the watch.
For how long do the Solar Watch Last?
The battery of a solar watch needs to be replaced after five years, which we think is more than enough for a watch, but the watches from Casio G-shock can last you longer say 10 to 15 years.
But then most of the people won’t wear a watch for that long period.
Will these Quartz Watches last you forever?
- No, these quartz watches will not last you forever. Everything has an end, so these watches have their end, the fact is that they use batteries to work which means that you need to replace the battery when it dies.
- Although, a battery on the quartz watch will last you 5 years which is more than enough and will satisfy you.
Down below we have mentioned our top picks for the best digital watches under 100 $:
Best Casio Digital Watches under $300
Product Water resistant depth Model Year Checkout Best Hiking Watch under 100 330 Feet 2013 Best Ana-Digital Watch under 100 330 Feet 2013 Best Watch for Small Wrist Folk 660 Feet 2017 Best Fitness Watch for Men 330 Feet 2014 Best Unisex Luxury Watch 330 Feet 2015 Best Shock Digital Watches 330 Feet 2015
Casio is the Japanese multinational consumer electronics company, whose headquarters are located in Shibuya, Tokyo, and Japan.
- Mostly, they manufacture calculators, digital cameras, mobile phones, digital watches, and electronic musical instruments.
- The company was established in 1946 and now is one of the well-known brands for the home electronics industry all over the world.
For watches, Casio’s G-shock is one of the most famous watch lines. These watches designed to resist mechanical shock and vibrations which makes them the most desired watches in sports, military, and outdoor-oriented activities.
Other than G-shock, Casio is also well known for their Pro Trek and classic watch lines.
This watch from Casio Protek PRG 270-1 is designed for prolonged outdoor activities; it comes with an unbeatable design of 100m water resistance, low-temperature resistance and offers the ability to watch to run continuously for nine months on full charge without the more exposure to light.
- Casio Protek PRG 270-1 comes with ABC features that are desired to deliver the adventures: altimeter, a barometer for weather predicting and a digital compass. It comes with a triple sensor: an air pressure sensor for the barometer and then the altimeter which is a direction sensor for the compass and a temperature sensor for the thermometer.
- Besides these amazing features, Casio Protek PRG 270-1 also comes with basic functions such as alarm, stopwatch, and the backlight.
- Now you can go on any adventure along with your Casio Protek PRG 270 – 1; it will serve you to the fullest when you will use it for your adventure.
This watch comes with ABC, and you cannot find a better ABC watch than Casio Protek PRG 270-1 for the people who love to trek and this watch is under 100$.
- The watch provides you with great features for long and prolonged adventures.
- The watch gives a severe resistance to weather.
- The watch comes with triple sensors.
- Sometimes, the sensors of the watch don’t give totally accurate information.
This watch from Casio G-shock GA 100MB is the best watch that has been designed perfectly for life long use.
Its users call it a watch that can never break because of its triple 10 concepts 10-meter free fall endurance, 10 bar water resistance and 10-year battery life.
- This watch from Casio men’s G-shock GA 100 MB is beyond the standard of 200m water resistance and magnetic resistance; this is the reason that is behind the success of this model.
- Casio men’s G-shock GA 100 MB comes with a dual digital and analog display that will offer you any of the information that you will need, such as world time, perpetual calendar, 1/1000 seconds stopwatch and multi-functions such as alarm, day date, etc. almost everything covered beneath one roof.
- The only drawback you will face with this watch is that although it comes with a backlight, it is nearly next to impossible to read the watch in dark environment.
This watch from Casio men’s G-shock GA 100 MB is the unbreakable analog-digital watch which is suitable for sporty men.
- The watch offers you with both analog and digital display.
- This is the most reliable watch, that is why it is popular among its buyers by the name ‘ a watch that never breaks’ with the triple 10 standards.
- It is nearly next to impossible to read the watch in the dark environment.
The watches mentioned above are for people who have quite muscular and bulky features, but this watch from CASIO G-Shock DW 5600 E – IV is quite boyish, it’s not the regular boring boyish watch, but it perfectly fits the people with small wrists.
- This watch comes with basic features of Casio G-shock line, which clearly means that this watch is super durable and functional.
- The only drawback with this watch is that the setting buttons of this watch are small and tough to set, which becomes difficult to set when you have to sue it.
This watch from Casio men’s G-shock DW 5600E – 1V is just a basic watch that is super suitable for people with a small wrist.
- The watch is super solid and sturdy.
- The design of the watch is compact and simple, which makes it easy to use.
- The setting buttons of the watch are small and tough to use.
Best Digital Timex Watches under $100
Timex is one of the best American watches manufacturing company, which was founded in 1854. As this brand is the witness of American history; therefore, American people proudly have been calling this company by one name for an extended period now the best watch money can buy.
- The brand has been depicting American classicism from a century now and has recently absorbed the Italian design philosophy.
- Timex is appreciated for their classy and elegant watch design and is famous for their words – “we have to sell the watch as a fashion accessory” which they truly believe in and prove it by their results.
- They make such classy designs that design takes a large part of Timex watches’ worth.
However, digital watches are not their signature products, but they do prove to be a very classy collection of digital watches at an affordable price.
If you go to the gym or are a fitness freak or you are a trainer, then you should definitely take a look at this watch from Timex full-size ironman rugged 30 as it comes with some amazing features that will keep a perfect track on your workout.
- It comes with some amazing features such as 30 lap memory, a 100 hour chronograph with a 99 lap counter, a 24 hour countdown timer with a function to repeat up to 99 times and will give you occasional reminders with 15 occasions, and the list goes on these were some of the features that are offered by this watch.
- Though you might think that these features are a little bit exaggerated you that these features will definitely help a serious sportsman to achieve nearly everything and change impossible into possible.
- During sunlight, it seems difficult to read the watch, although you can turn on the backlight and read the numbers clearly.
This watch from Timex full-size ironman rugged 30 is the ideal watch for the sportsman or a fitness freak whether a beginner or a pro, it will serve all the purpose and will help to keep a track on the work out progress.
- The numbers are displayed in the bigger display.
- The watch comes with great features for tracking fitness progress.
- It is a difficult task to read the watch under the sunlight.
It is quite disturbing that digital watches tend to come more in quantity for men than women especially under the 100 dollar segment, but this watch from Timex unisex expedition classic is a perfect watch for both men and women as it is sold and labeled as a unisex watch, and is suitable for both male and female.
- The watch offers a rein case with a fabric fast wrap strap and features which are offered by the watch are the pretty basic alarm, stopwatch, timer, etc.
- This watch is easy to use at it is easy to read and easy to set which makes it one of the best watches for beginners as it is easy to use digital hand watch.
- Although, this watch from Timex Unisex Expedition has some flaws, first of all, the band holder is made out of nylon and is big which means that after you wear it would leave scratches on your wrist and secondly, the watch is small which does not make it suitable for the people who have big wrists.
- This Timex unisex expedition classic watch is the best unisex watch under 100$.
- The strap of the watch is made out of fabric.
- The watch is super easy to read, easy to set and easy to use which makes it the best watch for beginners.
- The design of this watch is good and classic, which makes it suitable for both females and males.
- The watch is not suitable for people who have a big wrist.
- The band holder of the watch is made out of nylon and is big, which means that it would leave scratches on your wrist after you wear it.
This watch from Timex expedition grid shock can be compared with Casio G-Shock line in terms of durability.
- This watch from Timex has been certified by ISO shock resistance and the top plate is made out of stainless steel.
- Both of the watches are equally rocking solid, but the watch from Timex expedition grid shock is much neater than the watches from Casio that are muscularly designed.
The only drawback of this watch is that the display plate is made out of plastic as it can get easily scratched and nicked.
- The design of the watch is neat.
- This watch from Timex expedition grid shock gives competition to Casio G-shock in terms of durability.
- The watch is easy to read and easy to set therefore it is easy to use.
- The display of the watch is prone to get scratched and nicked.
- Best Men’s MoonPhase Watch 2019
- Best Men’s Automatic Dive Watch under $500 2019
- Best Men’s Automatic Watches under $300 Reviews 2019
- Best Single Watch Winders for Rolex 2019
The above mentioned are our top picks and can be proudly titled under the best digital watches under 100$. These watches are suitable for every person and will serve everyone’s need to buy a digital watch. Therefore, go through every digital watch review and select the perfect digital watch for yourself.