Best Convection Microwaves in 2019 – Convection microwaves – just about all of us use them; some convection microwaves may be a bit fancier than others, but in general, I believe that it’s safe to say we look for the same things while searching for the best convection microwave to purchase.
What features are included? What nuisances should you look out for? And, perhaps the most important, how much does it cost?
Thank goodness for convection microwave reviews! at ReviewCart, we will take a look at some of the top-rated emerson microwave with grill in 2019 thus far-from bells and whistles that fancy users may be into or convection microwaves that are better suited for the more minimalist individual, we are sure that you will find exactly what it is that you are looking for. Let’s get started!
Best Countertop Microwave Convection Oven 2019
- 1 Best Countertop Microwave Convection Oven 2019
- 1.1 GE PSA9120SFSS Profile Advantium 1.7 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave – Convection
- 1.2 Cuisinart CMW-200 1.2-Cubic-Foot Convection Microwave Ovens with Grill
- 1.3 Samsung MC12J8035CT 1.2 cu. ft. Countertop Convection Microwave – Stainless Steel, Black
- 1.4 Sharp R1874T 850W Over-the-Range Convection Microwave, 1.1 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel
- 1.5 Panasonic NE-1054F Stainless 1000W 0.8 Cu. Ft. Commercial Microwave Oven with 10 Programmable Memory and Touch Screen Control
GE PSA9120SFSS Profile Advantium 1.7 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave – Convection
The GE PSA910SFSS is, without a doubt, one of the fanciest convection microwaves on the market currently; the GE PSA is an over the range stainless steel microwave that weighs a hefty 93 pounds, with dimensions of 1.7 cu. feet.
The GE PSA has incredible features that make it incredibly versatile and user-friendly; its capability to reheat and cook frozen foods is pretty impressive, as well as the “speed-cook” feature that it has.
- The most immediate con would be the price of this convection microwave which comes in at a little bit over $1,000 bucks on Amazon so if you’re on a budget, this may not be the microwave for you, although it is worth your money if you have it to spend.
- There is also the occasional missing owner’s manual and cooking tray that was not included in the microwave upon delivery.
- The microwave is also made up of materials that are not necessarily of the best quality so there have been multiple reports of the door handle and brackets breaking off.
Cuisinart CMW-200 1.2-Cubic-Foot Convection Microwave Ovens with Grill
The Cuisinart CMW-200 is one of the more reasonable convection microwaves on the market, coming in at $175.00 on Amazon; this particular microwave is 1.2-cubic-foot in capacity and 1000 watts, with brushed stainless steel embossed with the Cuisinart logo and a darkly tinted glass window on the microwave door.
The stainless steel interior absorbs virtually no odours and is incredibly easy to both sanitize and clean; the Cuisinart CMW-200 also has a rotating 12-Inch glass tray with a reversible grill rack and touchpad controls, in addition to being BPA Free, and comes with a limited 3-year warranty.
The Cuisinart comes with two convenient defrost functions to defrost food by either weight or time, as well as a convection bake or roast option, with or without the microwave function; another bonus is that a complete instruction and recipe book are also included.
- It’s been reported that this convection oven actually barely cooks in convection mode, and when you are using the microwave option, the food can still come out either undercooked or overcooked.
- If you do decide to purchase this particular model, keep in mind that the convection option is definitely a problem area.
Samsung MC12J8035CT 1.2 cu. ft. Countertop Convection Microwave – Stainless Steel, Black
The Samsung MC12J8035CT is equipped with power convection technology that combines your traditional convection cooking with powerful hot air that comes from the top of the microwave, distributing the heat thoroughly and cooking faster than a typical convection microwave ovens.
The Samsung MC12 also has a Powergrill Duo that crisps your food in minutes as the grill function works to both brown and crisp your food outside without drying the inside (because who really enjoys that).
Its innovative wide grill heater also delivers significantly more power, up to a maximum of 1600W approximately.
- Slim Fry option- prepare great-tasting, healthier foods without added oil and prepare fried food with reduced fat, which is amazing compared to the traditional deep-fry cooking method.
- There is also a ceramic enamel interior that is scratch-resistant and easy-to-clean interior; effortlessly remove grease or oil from surfaces and protect against scratches that occur from daily use.
- The controls are also glass touch for a more sleek appearance.
- The convection option can be a bit weak at times, food still coming out under-cooked after being in for 30 minutes, not to mention that it can also take an incredibly long time to preheat, making you want to just use your regular oven instead.
- The microwave has also died suddenly, while in the middle of use.
Sharp R1874T 850W Over-the-Range Convection Microwave, 1.1 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel
The Sharp R1874T is an over-the-range convection microwave that cost about $560.00 on Amazon; it is 850-watts, that allow you to brown, bake, broil, crisp, and roast to your heart’s desire.
It comes with a 2-color, 7-digit, interactive display with smart and easy sensor settings, all built into a 1.1-cubic-foot, stainless-steel interior with lights and a 13-inch turntable that provides even heating throughout all food that you throw in there (yes, that includes Hot Pockets).
Lastly, for those who may want to know, the dimensions of the Sharp are as follows: 29 X 16 X 15 (outer dimensions) and 13 X 8 X 17 (inner dimensions). And note, that those dimensions are approximate.
The Sharp R1874T also comes with a built-in exhaust system that includes a hood-light, powerful fan, with both low and high racks included.
Upon delivery, this model has come extremely damaged- whether from the parts that it’s made from, or from the rough handling of the shipper/ carrier; the convection mode also seems to be a problem with this model as well.
Panasonic NE-1054F Stainless 1000W 0.8 Cu. Ft. Commercial Microwave Oven with 10 Programmable Memory and Touch Screen Control
The Panasonic NE-1054F is a heavy duty commercial grade microwave that is pretty decent for full and quick applications of food preparation (obviously depending on what it is that you are microwaving); it is also NSF qualified, which may not matter to some, but be a plus for others.
The Panasonic is equipped with 1000 watts of output power and approximately 0.8 cubic feet cavity, with a stainless steel face.
Grab and Go handles for fast and durable use; see-through oven door with interior oven lamp
Measures 16-9/16-inch (d) by 20-1/8-inch (w) by 12-inch by 34-pound (h); stainless front and wrap
Buyers can typically expect easy cooking with 20-programmable menus( also in Braille) with an impressive, 10 memory pads, not to mention 2 and 3 stage cooking at six different power levels.
Based on other reviews, this particular microwave does not have the convection option; some program buttons, upon delivery, were also non-functioning or stopped working completely shortly after use.
- Best Slot Car Racing Sets 2019
- Best Motorcycle Helmet Camera 2019
- Outdoor Swing Chair with Canopy 2019
- Flip Open Sofa for Adults 2019
- Electric Scooters for College Students 2019
- Garden Power Retractable Garden Hose Reel 2019
- Foldable Oversized Papasan Chair 2019
- Mens Automatic Watches under 300
- Best Countertop Microwave Convection Oven 2019
The overall consensus is that, no matter what, we run the risk of appliances (especially those that are being delivered) being shipped to us that are either damaged or not working at all. The best advice is to weigh the pros and cons that are outlined (i.e. in this review) and determine what is best for both your personal use and your wallet.
For example, everyone may not necessarily, need or want a convection microwave, so your traditional microwave may be what you are looking for. If, however, you do want the convection option, keep in mind that some may not work as well as you thought they would, and using your traditional oven may be the better choice.
Lastly, when you do order your convection microwave, make sure that it is from a reputable shipper, who will promptly return any damaged, or non-functional, items.