Best Electric Blanket for Camping 2021 – Although I run pretty warm-blooded compared to most when it comes to those cold winter nights, there is nothing quite like a heated blanket and a cup of hot chocolate to get you through!
I can easily recall curling up on my couch with a good book and self-heating blanket that would keep me both warm and cozy for the rest of the night.
Selecting the best-heated blanket may not be as easy as one would think, however, and with this being the case we are going to take a look at some of the best-heated blankets of 2021 – providing options that will fit both your needs and your wallet with ease.
- 1 Best Electric Blanket for Camping Reviewed 2021
- 2 Blanket #1 – Sunbeam Velvet Plush Heated Blanket
- 3 Blanket #2 – Sunbeam LoftTech Heated Blanket
- 4 Blanket #3 – Sunbeam Quilted Fleece Heated Blanket
- 5 Blanket #4 – SoftHeat Luxury Micro-Fleece Heated Blanket
- 6 Blanket #5 – Sunbeam Microplush Heated Blanket – Queen Size
- 7 FAQ Before Buying Best Self Heating Electric Blankets
Best Electric Blanket for Camping Reviewed 2021
|1||MaxKare Electric Blanket Heated Throw Flannel &...||$48.99 $39.99||Add to Cart|
|2||Electric Blanket Heated Throw Fast Heating Blanket...||$79.99 $41.99||Add to Cart|
|3||MaxKare Electric Blanket Heated Throw Flannel &...||$52.99 $42.99||Add to Cart|
|4||MaxKare Electric Blanket Heated Throw 72" x 84"...||$89.99 $52.99||Add to Cart|
|5||Electric Heated Blanket Queen Size 84" x 90",...||$106.99 $89.99||Add to Cart|
|6||MaxKare Electric Blanket Heated Throw Flannel &...||$79.99 $52.99||Add to Cart|
|7||Westinghouse Electric Blanket Heated Throw Soft...||$42.99||Add to Cart|
|8||Sunbeam Heated Blanket | 10 Heat Settings, Quilted...||$79.99||Add to Cart|
|9||Bedsure Electric Heated Blanket Throw 50×60...||$98.38||Add to Cart|
|10||MaxKare Electric Blanket Heated Queen Throw 72" x...||$79.99 $49.99||Add to Cart|
Blanket #1 – Sunbeam Velvet Plush Heated Blanket
This special Sunbeam heated blanket is about $110.00 on Amazon and is king-sized so no need to worry about it not providing enough coverage! The Sunbeam heated blanket comes with an impressive ten settings of various heat levels, in addition to a simple on/off function that is simple to use with no trouble at all. There is a wiring system within the blanket that is exclusive only to Sunbeam that provides an optimal level of warmth for comfort and relaxation.
For additional peace of mind, the Sunbeam heated blanket will turn off automatically after 10 hours, so you can rest knowing that you won’t get too hot if you happen to fall asleep.
- The material that the blanket is made of is one of the softest! I would recommend placing the blanket under your primary one on your bed about 15 minutes before laying down.
- It is a fantastic feeling to slide beneath warm and cozy sheets after a long day.
- The major downside of this particular blanket is that it is somewhat complicated to wash and dry; it is washable, however, the process could be quite tedious due to the various wires that are in the blanket.
- Also, although it is king-sized, it is a bit on the thin side.
Blanket #2 – Sunbeam LoftTech Heated Blanket
This is another heated blanket of the Sunbeam brand; however, this one is significantly cheaper, costing only $80.00 and this blanket is twin sized, unlike the previously heated blanket that was reviewed. The Sunbeam LoftTech heated blanket comes in several different colors and is safe for both the washer and dryer.
It has a softness level of “Premium” so you can rest (literally) assured that you can sleep and relax in ultimate comfort.
- This is a perfect option if you are looking for a heated blanket for your dorm room, guest bedroom, or for your children’s room.
- It is also incredibly long-lasting, being able to have constant heating power, even if you are using it on its highest setting for an extended period.
- The price is also reasonable as well, so need to worry about it breaking the bank!
- There have been various reviews reporting that even though this blanket is twin sized, it is heavy and cumbersome, not to mention you can feel the wires throughout the blanket.
- Unfortunately, with heated blankets, this is something that is to be expected.
Blanket #3 – Sunbeam Quilted Fleece Heated Blanket
The Sunbeam Quilted heated blanket is less than $40.00 on Amazon and is twin-sized (although there are larger sizes that can be purchased). This particularly heated blanket is made from 100% polyester in a precise design will gently wrap you in the most fantastic comfort ever!
There is also an auto-adjust technology that comes with the blanket so that you will have consistent heat control during those relaxing times.
As the first blanket that was reviewed, this blanket also comes with ten different heat settings for you to select the ideal level of warmth; the ten-hour automatic shutoff is also a feature, as well as it is fit for both the washer and dryer.
- This is a perfect choice for any room in your house, whether you would like to relax in the bed or on your couch- the price is fantastic as well.
- There is also a five-year warranty that comes with this special blanket for added peace of mind.
- This blanket is not necessarily the softest of the Sunbeam blankets, however, if you place it over a first blanket or top sheet it can still be extremely comfortable.
Blanket #4 – SoftHeat Luxury Micro-Fleece Heated Blanket
The SoftHeat heated blanket is a little under $120.00 and is considered to be a heated blanket that is both ultra-soft while offering a certain level of luxury to anyone who uses it.
The technology that comes with this blanket is of extremely low voltage, so it is incredibly safe to use, while also saving energy during use. If you are relaxing in a room that may have a bit of draft, this would be an ideal choice to select to warm up with; it automatically shuts off after ten hours of use and is divided into two separate zones with dual controls that are perfect for individual adjustable.
Another bonus is that you will not have to worry about the blankets shrinking after washing!
- There is a pre-heat and hold option that comes with the SoftHeat that is awesome!
- You can pre-heat the blanket and program it to hold at a specific temperature so you can slip in between the covers with that perfect level of warmth and comfort.
- It also comes in several different colors that will most certainly fit any décor.
- There have been several incidences of the blanket failing to heat only after a couple of months, or barely getting warm at all.
- Unfortunately, there was also a time where the blanket itself caught fire the first time that it was turned on, which is a major concern!
Blanket #5 – Sunbeam Microplush Heated Blanket – Queen Size
The last Sunbeam heated blanket that we have on our list is the Sunbeam Microplush blanket that is roughly $70.00 on Amazon; this blanket comes with a “ComfortTec” controller and push buttons for easy control and use. As with all other Sunbeam heated blankets, this comes with ten heating options, as well as an automatic 10-hour shutoff time.
It senses and automatically adjusts to your needs so that it provides a consistent level of both warmth and comfort.
- I can certainly appreciate the automatically adjust setting for consistent warmth; it’s nothing more frustrating than using a heated blanket that cools in certain areas while staying warm in others.
- The price of this particular blanket is fantastic as well, and you certainly get your money’s worth!
- The microplush fabric of the blanket provides a fantastic level of comfort for optimal relaxation as well after all of those long days.
- The primary downside of this blanket is that it does appear to have a long shelf-life, there were sometimes when the blanket has stopped working only after a couple of months.
FAQ Before Buying Best Self Heating Electric Blankets
Can the blankets be programmed to come on automatically or just shut off automatically?
As far as I know, the blankets only have an automatic shutoff option, not an option where you can program it to come on. I would recommend turning the blanket on a few minutes before you are going to put it to use.
Is there an automatic ten-hour shutoff with all of the blankets?
The automatic shutoff time can vary depending on the brand of the blanket, so far it seems that the Sunbeam brand of heated blankets has a 10-hour window, but there may be blankets that have a shorter shutoff time.
Let’s get started with the Sunbeam Plush Heated Blanket:
People Also Bought
- 12 Volt Portable Refrigerator Cooler
- Best Electric Can Opener For Seniors With Arthritis
- 110 Volt Electric Fence Charger
- Cheapest Electric Bike Conversion Kit with Battery
- Hands-Free Toilet Seat Opener
All in all, the Sunbeam brand of heated blankets seems to be a good choice, and there is undoubtedly a blanket manufactured by them that will fit any budget.
My advice would be to select the best blanket for your wallet and appropriate bed size even though king-sized blankets are amazing no matter what size bed you have!