Best Digital Watches for Men Under $100 – Digital watches are used for specific functions; a perfect digital watch should be durable and should be multi-functional.
Although, digital watches are typically not fashion accessories, when you choose a digital watch you should always consider the one that harmoniously matches your style and needs.
Down below we have mentioned our top picks for the best digital watches under 100.
- 1 Best Men’s Digital Watches under $100
- 2 CASIO Pro TREK PRG – 270 – 1 – The Best Hiking Watch
- 3 CASIO G – SHOCK GA 100 MB – The Best Ana-Digital Watch
- 4 CASIO G-SHOCK DW 5600 E – IV – The Best Watch for Small Wrist Folk
- 5 Best Digital Timex Watches under $100
- 6 Timex Full-Size Ironman Rugged 30 – The Best Fitness Watch
- 7 Timex Unisex Expedition Classic – The Best Unisex Watch
- 8 Timex Expedition Grid Shock – The ISO Certified Shock Resistant Watch
- 9 How Should You Choose the Best Digital Watches under $100?
- 10 Best Brands Digital Watches For Men – FAQ’S:
Best Men’s Digital Watches under $100
|1||Men's Digital Sports Watch Large Face Waterproof...||$15.99||Add to Cart|
|2||NIXON Regulus A1180 - All Black - 100m Water...||$165.00 $154.54||Add to Cart|
|3||Digital Sports Watch Water Resistant Outdoor Easy...||$12.99||Add to Cart|
|4||Mens Digital Sports Watch LED Screen Large Face...||$14.99||Add to Cart|
|5||YUINK Men's Ultra-Thin Stainless Steel Digital...||$21.99||Add to Cart|
|6||SKMEI Men's Digital Sports Watch, Military...||$24.99||Add to Cart|
|7||Casio Men's Pro Trek PRG-270-1 Tough Solar Triple...||$180.00 $116.99||Add to Cart|
|8||Men’s Military Watch, Dual-Display Waterproof...||$19.99 $17.99||Add to Cart|
|9||Men's Digital Sports Watch Military Electronic...||$13.99||Add to Cart|
|10||Casio Men's W800H-1AV Classic Sport Watch with...||$19.95 $14.96||Add to Cart|
Casio is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company, whose headquarters are located in Shibuya, Tokyo, and Japan.
- Mostly, they manufacture calculators, digital cameras, mobile phones, digital watches, and electronic musical instruments.
- The company was established in 1946 and now is one of the well-known brands for the home electronics industry all over the world.
For watches, Casio’s G-shock is one of the most famous watch lines. These watches designed to resist mechanical shock and vibrations which makes them the most desired watches in sports, military, and outdoor-oriented activities.
Other than G-shock, Casio is also well known for its Pro Trek and classic watch lines.
CASIO Pro TREK PRG – 270 – 1 – The Best Hiking Watch
This watch from Casio Protek PRG 270-1 is designed for prolonged outdoor activities; it comes with an unbeatable design of 100m water resistance, low-temperature resistance and offers the ability to watch to run continuously for nine months on a full charge without more exposure to light.
- Casio Protek PRG 270-1 comes with ABC features that are desired to deliver the adventures: altimeter, a barometer for weather predicting, and a digital compass. It comes with a triple sensor: an air pressure sensor for the barometer and then the altimeter which is a direction sensor for the compass and a temperature sensor for the thermometer.
- Besides these amazing features, Casio Protek PRG 270-1 also comes with basic functions such as an alarm, stopwatch, and backlight.
- Now you can go on any adventure along with your Casio Protek PRG 270 – 1; it will serve you to the fullest when you will use it for your adventure.
This watch comes with ABC, and you cannot find a better ABC watch than Casio Protek PRG 270-1 for the people who love to trek and this watch is under 100$.
CASIO G – SHOCK GA 100 MB – The Best Ana-Digital Watch
This watch from Casio G-shock GA 100MB is the best watch that has been designed perfectly for life long use.
Its users call it a watch that can never break because of its triple 10 concepts 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10 bar water resistance, and 10-year battery life.
- This watch from Casio men’s G-shock GA 100 MB is beyond the standard of 200m water resistance and magnetic resistance; this is the reason that is behind the success of this model.
- Casio men’s G-shock GA 100 MB comes with a dual digital and analog display that will offer you any of the information that you will need, such as world time, perpetual calendar, 1/1000 seconds stopwatch, and multi-functions such as alarm, day-date, etc. almost everything covered beneath one roof.
- The only drawback you will face with this watch is that although it comes with a backlight, it is nearly next to impossible to read the watch in a dark environment.
This watch from Casio men’s G-shock GA 100 MB is the unbreakable analog-digital watch which is suitable for sporty men.
CASIO G-SHOCK DW 5600 E – IV – The Best Watch for Small Wrist Folk
The watches mentioned above are for people who have quite muscular and bulky features, but this watch from CASIO G-Shock DW 5600 E – IV is quite boyish, it’s not the regular boring boyish watch, but it perfectly fits the people with small wrists.
- This watch comes with basic features of the Casio G-shock line, which clearly means that this watch is super durable and functional.
- The only drawback with this watch is that the setting buttons of this watch are small and tough to set, which becomes difficult to set when you have to use it.
This watch from Casio men’s G-shock DW 5600E – 1V is just a basic watch that is super suitable for people with a small wrist.
Best Digital Timex Watches under $100
Timex is one of the best American watches manufacturing company, which was founded in 1854. As this brand is the witness of American history; therefore, American people proudly have been calling this company by one name for an extended period now the best watch money can buy.
- The brand has been depicting American classicism for a century now and has recently absorbed the Italian design philosophy.
- Timex is appreciated for its classy and elegant watch design and is famous for its words – “we have to sell the watch as a fashion accessory” which they truly believe in and prove it by their results.
- They make such classy designs that design takes a large part of Timex watches’ worth.
However, digital watches are not their signature products, but they do prove to be a very classy collection of digital watches at an affordable price.
Timex Full-Size Ironman Rugged 30 – The Best Fitness Watch
If you go to the gym or are a fitness freak or you are a trainer, then you should definitely take a look at this watch from Timex full-size ironman rugged 30 as it comes with some amazing features that will keep a perfect track of your workout.
- It comes with some amazing features such as 30 lap memory, a 100-hour chronograph with a 99 lap counter, a 24-hour countdown timer with a function to repeat up to 99 times and will give you occasional reminders with 15 occasions, and the list goes on these were some of the features that are offered by this watch.
- Though you might think that these features are a little bit exaggerated you that these features will definitely help a serious sportsman to achieve nearly everything and change impossible into possible.
- During sunlight, it seems difficult to read the watch, although you can turn on the backlight and read the numbers clearly.
This watch from Timex full-size ironman rugged 30 is the ideal watch for the sportsman or a fitness freak whether a beginner or a pro, it will serve all the purpose and will help to keep a track on the work out progress.
Timex Unisex Expedition Classic – The Best Unisex Watch
It is quite disturbing that digital watches tend to come more in quantity for men than women especially under the 100 dollar segment, but this watch from Timex unisex expedition classic is a perfect watch for both men and women as it is sold and labeled as a unisex watch, and is suitable for both male and female.
- The watch offers a rein case with a fabric fast wrap strap and features which are offered by the watch are the pretty basic alarm, stopwatch, timer, etc.
- This watch is easy to use as it is easy to read and easy to set which makes it one of the best watches for beginners as it is easy to use digital hand watches.
- Although this watch from Timex Unisex Expedition has some flaws, first of all, the band holder is made out of nylon and is big which means that after you wear it would leave scratches on your wrist and secondly, the watch is small which does not make it suitable for the people who have big wrists.
- This Timex unisex expedition classic watch is the best unisex watch under 100$.
Timex Expedition Grid Shock – The ISO Certified Shock Resistant Watch
This watch from Timex expedition grid shock can be compared with the Casio G-Shock line in terms of durability.
- This watch from Timex has been certified by ISO shock resistance and the top plate is made out of stainless steel.
- Both of the watches are equally rocking solid, but the watch from Timex expedition grid shock is much neater than the watches from Casio that are muscularly designed.
The only drawback of this watch is that the display plate is made out of plastic as it can get easily scratched and nicked.
How Should You Choose the Best Digital Watches under $100?
Digital watches are perfectly designed for casual and outdoor activities and use; these watches are not focused on the design, but the functions and features of the watch do matter. The best digital watches under 100 $ are the most functional and enduring. Down below we have mentioned the essential features that you should consider before buying a digital watch.
- A regular watch comes with the acceptability to be shock resistant, which typically means that it can survive hitting tables or dropping it from 1 meter. But if you want more protection for your watch then you should go for Casio G-shock or SO certified shock-resistant watch which can survive from dropping from 10 meters.
- The watch should be water-resistant; with 100 hundred dollars you can easily find a digital watch with 100 m waterproof ability. This resistance against water means that you can take a shower or go swimming without any need to wear the watch. Of course, you cannot do scuba diving while wearing it.
- Your watch should be resistant to magnetic. Anti-magnetic watches are not able to run with work with minimal deviation when they are exposed to a certain level of the magnetic field.
- The watch should have sensors; there are three common sensors in a digital watch.
- There is an air pressure sensor for the barometer and altimeter.
- Your watch should have a direction sensor for a compass.
- Your watch should have a temperature sensor for the thermometer.
- The dial of your watch should have an easy to read screen, from which you can read in any environment. Though every digital watch comes with a backlight, it is not always easy to read a watch in any environment. Therefore, you need to pay more attention to the screen before purchasing a watch.
Best Brands Digital Watches For Men – FAQ’S:
Which Brand Should I Choose: Timex or Casio?
Both of the brands Casio and Timex are reputable and are great watchmakers, as we know Casio is famous for its calculating electronic circuit and the products are more durable whereas, Timex is renowned for its elegant traditional designs.
Both of them fall under the same price segment and equally prepare good watches.
How does a Digital Watch Work?
A digital watch or a quartz watch is a battery-powered watch, inside them, they have electric circuits running that count the seconds, minutes, and hours and then displays them on the screen. Tiny crystals of quartz regulate the electric circuits of the watch.
For how long does the Solar Watch Last?
The battery of a solar watch needs to be replaced after five years, which we think is more than enough for a watch, but the watches from Casio G-shock can last you longer say 10 to 15 years.
But then most people won’t wear a watch for that long period.
Will these Quartz Watches last you forever?
- No, these quartz watches will not last you forever. Everything has an end, so these watches have their end, the fact is that they use batteries to work which means that you need to replace the battery when it dies.
- Although, a battery on the quartz watch will last you 5 years which is more than enough and will satisfy you.
The above mentioned are our top picks and can be proudly titled under the best digital watches under 100$. These watches are suitable for every person and will serve everyone’s needs to buy a digital watch.
Therefore, go through every digital watch review and select the perfect digital watch for yourself.
People Also Ask?
- Best Affordable MoonPhase Watch 2020
- Best Automatic Dive Watch under 500
- Best Automatic Field Watches under 300
- Best Single Watch Winders for Rolex
- Best Casual Watches under 100